Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Quotes.

K seriously I here are all the quotes that explain EXACTLY my life right about now.


"Happiness is not about collecting material things or beautiful memories. It's about having a deep feeling of contentment and knowing that life is a blessing."

"I'm not acually mad at you, I just want you too care."

"Every girl has three guys in here life; one she loves, one she hates, and one she can't live without. They're all the same guy."

 "The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present."

"I want to be the girl who makes your bad days better. The girl that makes you say, 'My life has changed since I met her."

"Never lose site of who you are, always remember the reason you are smiling today. Count your blessings for been given the gift to smile."


Alright, Peace out.
{this confused girl}


No comments:

Post a Comment