Wednesday, October 3, 2012

About time!

Soooooo I know I've been lacking a bit in blogging.. my apologies. Hopefully this one will be super good and make up for it. Okay well 2 huge major thingys just have been going on in my life: 
Homecoming 2012... and foot surgery.

{p.s. im suppose to be doing my book project right now.. whoops!}

K so homecoming I went with Cardon Hansen.............
...........it was fun.
Now here's some pics cause I know y'all will enjoy that.

I'll work top to bottom:
Hair & Makeup-Me
Earrings-Walmart (hehe)
Dress-Kohls ($20 YAA!)
Bengals-Target
Nails-O.B.I Nails
Shoes-Kohls (from over a year ago)
Lets just say I'm thrifty :) :) :)

Here's my d8..

Pre-dance piccccs.



  

Dance piccccs.













So yeah that was pretty funnnnn..

Now on to......
Foot Surgery!

So they cut my heel bone in half, drilled 2 screws through my heel bone and another bone, and sewed together the tendon that goes my big toe and the one that is by my arch. 
So yeah that was fun.. 
now here's some pics.
My last day with my beloved footie.
Just got into my gown... woot woot!
After my i.v. got put in.... still have a nasty yellow/green bruise
Anndddd after.............
My top 2 supporters and best friends! Love them both so much!
Photo by alexaauwen
Oh yeah.... and here is just ONE of the wounds :/
Well thats all for now!
Stay tuned for casts, pain, scars, etc.

{this Frankenstein girl}

1 comment: