Sunday, January 1, 2012

Another Year?!





2011 was a great year, honestly.
I made a lot of changes.
I lost some friends, but gained even more.
I tried new things, and did many from experience.
I graduated from being a sabercat.
I visited the place where I haven't been to in 6 years. DLand.
I lost a brother for 2 years, serving the Lord.
I lost another brother for 4 months.
I became a mountain view toro.
I learned to be happy with what I have.
I received a cell phone, finally.
I lost my childhood dog which was the saddest thing, ever.
I got the cutest nephew, ever.
I learned to not judge people, no matter what.
I did my first bike race.
I got a little chubbier, but plan to work it offf.
I learned that if I do what I'm told, I will be happier.
I realized that boys are just stupid. Only sometimes.
I started to not care about what others think of me. I am who I am.
I volunteered for others, and enjoyed every second of it.
I made people laugh.
I hopefully did not make anyone cry.
I taught myself to do the scorpion. Yesssss.
I tried to love every second of my life. Promise.

& my 2012 resolutions...
-no candy
-read scriptures every day
-finish personal progress
-do 5 things off my bucket list
-write in journal at least once a week
-1 sweet a day
-workout every day
-pray every night & morning

Happy new years to allll!
{this new girl}





No comments:

Post a Comment