Monday, January 2, 2012

Kenna.


This is my dog, my favorite dog. 
We had Kenna for about 8 years. A week ago today, she was put down.
And yes, I think I cried about a million times.
Hardest thing ever.


She seriously was the greatest dog ever.
She loved chasing water bottles and eating carrots.
She had a beard, yes.
She would always be waiting for us when we got home.
She always did what we told her.
She would bark to let us know of the murderers coming in our house.
She was the cutest dog on the street.
She was always jealous when babies came over, cause she wanted the attention.
She was just 4 when we got her.
She love when i threw a pillow under her and knocked out all 4 legs. 
She will be missed, thats for sure.



I love you Kenna!
BEST. DOG. EVER. 

You will be missed!
{this Kenna loving girl}

1 comment:

  1. Awww Kenna! She's so sweet and I miss her too!! But i LOVE your blog girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete